Yardie Creek Safari NEW
From AUD $170.00
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Exmouth, WA
- Product code: YCS
Pick up at 8:00 am from your Exmouth Accommodation
Cape Range National Park
- Keep your eyes peeled as we travel through the National Park for native wildlife, including red kangaroos, euros, emus, perentis and bustards.
- Get on board our exclusive Ningaloo Safari Tours boat to cruise up Yardie Creek.
- Wonder at the grandeur of Yardie Creek Gorge as we navigate its tranquil waters through the shear red limestone cliffs.
- Delight in the local wildlife including the giant Osprey nesting high on the craggy cliff face and the timid black footed rock wallabies sunning themselves on the rocks.
Ningaloo Marine Park
- Ahhhh. The sparkling blue waters of Ningaloo Lagoon beckons.
- This crystal clear lagoon provides the perfect environment to snorkel and swim on the Ningaloo Reef. (And all your gear is supplied!).
- Your guide will help you discover the Park’s unique marine life.
Vlamingh Head Lighthouse
- Enjoy morning tea overlooking the panoramic vantage point of Vlamingh Head Lighthouse.
1.00pm (approx) drop off at your Exmouth accommodation.
Tour includes morning tea, snorkeling gear, Yardie Creek boat cruise, NP fees